A little new: I believe that the function "Stop and resume if no data recieved" dont work!
I started a queue with 5 parallel downloads, after one hour one of this downloads stucks in the middle at 45% and stay there, after the next hour one of the other four download stuck some where at 55% and stay there ...
The client dont try to resume the stucking downloads after the administrated 120 seconds.
An other bug:
If I start FTP rush on a dual monitor System under windows 7 64 bit, the icon from the bottons become plain purple.