Where can I find a complete parameters for scripts?

Post your FTP Rush styles or scripts and discuss about them.
fireattack

Where can I find a complete parameters for scripts?

Post by fireattack »

I found that the parameters mentioned in help file are very incomplete. For example, FTPRush does have some ones such as "RushApp.UI.Selection.TargetFtpName", "RushApp.UI.Selection.IsLeftSide" and "RushApp.UI.Selection.TargetFtpPath", but I never found them in the help file.

For my specified uses, I need more parameters to build my script, but I can only guess whether this parameter exists, or search in the Internet (I'd say there're little clues about it, only several articles). It will be appreciated if a detailed document about it is available.

Thanks.

[Edit]
Never mind. I suddenly found there're a popup menu to fill parameters.. It has a little delay thus I never notice that before. Anyway, still wish a complete doc, thanks again.
fireattack

Re: Where can I find a complete parameters for scripts?

Post by fireattack »

One more thing:
I wish we can differentiate two same opened sites more exactly. To distinguish them merely with names is of inconvenience.
If I opened two "FTP1", I can't solely operate the right one with "RushApp.FTP.RAW" (if I added "RS_ONE", It always choose the left one to send the command), so does "RushApp.FTP.CWD"(it will operate both of them).

At least something like "LeftSite"/"RightSite" will be helpful.
---
And another question:
If I have serveral commands for FTP1 and one for FTP2 to handle, the one for FTP2 always runs immediately. Can I pause it untill the ones for FTP1 finished? It listens easy but kinda hard to do actually..
FTP
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find a complete parameters for scripts?

Post by FTP »

Sorry for the delay answer, you are right, scripting system is not very strong, then we will improve it in the future versions. Thanks!