glftpd connection problem

Any issues, suggestions, and bug reports about new FTP Rush v3
haferbrei

glftpd connection problem

Post by haferbrei »

I can't get on the glftpd server, although the v2 works fine.
Can this option be implemented?
And enabling hotkeys for insertion would be good too.

Thank you!
FTP
Site Admin

Re: glftpd connection problem

Post by FTP »

OK, we will check and improve it.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Could you paste the detailed logs or send a screenshot to us? Because we tested new FTP Rush with glftpd, it seems everything is fine, no problem with list/download/upload files.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

Hi, I see the same issue and others aswell, in general it seems quite buggy but i guess that's what why BETA applies.

1. When connecting an FTP Server (SSL) the following error message shows:

[1][FTP]Command: AUTH TLS
[1][FTP] Response: 234 AUTH TLS successful
[1][FTP] Error: Error Login FTP(IP:PORT) A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.

2. When going to Option => Option => Interface, FTPRush always crashes and forcibly needs to be closed.

3. When using a proxy server it tries to connect (error 1.) to the ftp server but never shows any message mentioning that is using a proxy "via proxy", it only reports it if using a non-existing server address/port.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

4. After creating a new site it will not show up listed in "Connect" icon, only in Site Manager, this is fixed once you connect it there, otherwise will never be listed.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:4. After creating a new site it will not show up listed in "Connect" icon, only in Site Manager, this is fixed once you connect it there, otherwise will never be listed.
The Connect button only lists the recently connected server.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:Hi, I see the same issue and others aswell, in general it seems quite buggy but i guess that's what why BETA applies.

[1][FTP] Error: Error Login FTP(IP:PORT) A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.

2. When going to Option => Option => Interface, FTPRush always crashes and forcibly needs to be closed.

3. When using a proxy server it tries to connect (error 1.) to the ftp server but never shows any message mentioning that is using a proxy "via proxy", it only reports it if using a non-existing server address/port.
For the SSL error , please tell us what FTP Server software you are using.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:Hi, I see the same issue and others aswell, in general it seems quite buggy but i guess that's what why BETA applies.

For the bug 2, please tell us which operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS) and version you are using .
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

bugreport wrote:4. After creating a new site it will not show up listed in "Connect" icon, only in Site Manager, this is fixed once you connect it there, otherwise will never be listed.
IMO that logic doesn't make sense, you can check on any FTP client (FTPRushv1, FTPRushv2, Filezilla, FlashFXP, or you can choose any other) once created in Site Manager it will be available at "Connect", is there any reason for it, i mean changing the way it always worked in every known client and force users to connect at least one time via site manager to be visible?
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

FTP wrote:
bugreport wrote:Hi, I see the same issue and others aswell
For the SSL error , please tell us what FTP Server software you are using.
As quoted, the exact same FTP Server initially reported on this thread.