glftpd connection problem

Any issues, suggestions, and bug reports about new FTP Rush v3
bugreport

Re: glftpd connection problem

Post by bugreport »

Jeez, it also locks up when browsing (using UP and DOWN arrows), about the Shift+Home and Shift+End they should select the entire directory and file structure (until the beginning or end) not only the current window file/dirs structure. Once again i think you should keep FTPRush v3 as BETA version for a while.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

This was the first time i tested adding to the queue an entire directory structure:

FTPRush v1/2 - 1sec
FTPRush v3 - 18m45s
Filezilla - 1sec
FlashFXP - 1sec
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:Jeez, it also locks up when browsing (using UP and DOWN arrows), about the Shift+Home and Shift+End they should select the entire directory and file structure (until the beginning or end) not only the current window file/dirs structure. Once again i think you should keep FTPRush v3 as BETA version for a while.
All the keys work file on our computers, please provide more information about how to reproduce this issue.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:This was the first time i tested adding to the queue an entire directory structure:

FTPRush v1/2 - 1sec
FTPRush v3 - 18m45s
Filezilla - 1sec
FlashFXP - 1sec
FTP Rush v3 will retrieve the entire directory structure when adding it to the queue.
v1/2 just adding it to the queue, it won't retrieve the directory structure until transfer.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

FTP wrote:
bugreport wrote:Jeez, it also locks up when browsing (using UP and DOWN arrows), about the Shift+Home and Shift+End they should select the entire directory and file structure (until the beginning or end) not only the current window file/dirs structure. Once again i think you should keep FTPRush v3 as BETA version for a while.
All the keys work file on our computers, please provide more information about how to reproduce this issue.
Window arrows not keys arrows, you'll easily reproduce both issues.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

FTP wrote:
bugreport wrote:This was the first time i tested adding to the queue an entire directory structure:

FTPRush v1/2 - 1sec
FTPRush v3 - 18m45s
Filezilla - 1sec
FlashFXP - 1sec
FTP Rush v3 will retrieve the entire directory structure when adding it to the queue.
v1/2 just adding it to the queue, it won't retrieve the directory structure until transfer.
That doesn't make any sense to me, is there any good reason for such thing? Why not keep it simple and working as all other FTP clients instead of waiting such painful time for a simple queue?
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:
FTP wrote:

FTPRush v1/2 - 1sec
FTPRush v3 - 18m45s
Filezilla - 1sec
FlashFXP - 1sec
That doesn't make any sense to me, is there any good reason for such thing? Why not keep it simple and working as all other FTP clients instead of waiting such painful time for a simple queue?
We will add an option for this in next release.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

Thanks for the update.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

bugreport wrote:I did some changes for testing purposes and a curious thing is that I'm using the same certificate on different servers and the error shows up in FTPRush v3 on some but not others, which tells me the EC is not the problem.
All working now with secp384r1.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

I've noticed that when pressing Site Manager button in FTPRush v3 it's really slow to open, it take 5-6 seconds and there's only 13 sites added.