glftpd connection problem

Any issues, suggestions, and bug reports about new FTP Rush v3
bugreport

Re: glftpd connection problem

Post by bugreport »

On v3.2.3 Shift + Home never worked, only Shift + End, now on v3.2.4 nothing works.

11. FXP transfers on FTPRush v3 are painful slow (100-300kb) compared to FlashFXP or FTPRush (15-20mb/s) old versions, several tests were made and always the same results.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

FYI there's a typo "Ternimal" at:

https://www.wftpserver.com/ftprush.htm" rel="nofollow
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

FYI most of my reported issues on this thread are still present in new 3.2.5 version.

IMO you should consider this one with max priority since it prevents users to connect to several and different FTP servers:

Error: Error Login FTP(IP:PORT) Failure of a call to SSPI, see the interior exception.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:FYI most of my reported issues on this thread are still present in new 3.2.5 version.

IMO you should consider this one with max priority since it prevents users to connect to several and different FTP servers:

Error: Error Login FTP(IP:PORT) Failure of a call to SSPI, see the interior exception.
Can you provide a test glftpd site for us?
If you can, please send the Login information to support@wftpserver.com" rel="nofollow
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

Like previously stated it's not only about glftpd, but others servers aswell. Ex: Proftpd

I'm sure you'll be able to reproduce the issue in any public server but if you are not able to I can try to find one, unfortunately the ones I've tested are private so if the case I'll need need to ask first before share.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

Also Bold message should be removed, it's redundant.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:Like previously stated it's not only about glftpd, but others servers aswell. Ex: Proftpd

I'm sure you'll be able to reproduce the issue in any public server but if you are not able to I can try to find one, unfortunately the ones I've tested are private so if the case I'll need need to ask first before share.
I tested on a Proftpd and everything is OK.
Please help us find a public server to reproduce this issue.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

I'll find one or make one for you no problem, in the meantime give it a try to this public server, you will not be able to connect to it via FTPRush v3 but you'll be able to connect with any other FTP Client.

ftp.us.debian.org:21
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

Ok, definitely something is going on, its a random problem. Suddenly it worked but after minutes will not work again, you should provide a debugger in FTP Rush v3 so we can report back the error messages.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

When the issue randomly happens this show up and will not be able to connect the server:

Error login ftp (ftp.us.debian.org:21) A connection attempt failed because the connected component did not respond correctly after a period of time

PS: Will you ever fix this? :S

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last."