Is FTPRush abandon-ware or what?

Please post here if you have problems in using FTP Rush.
username

Is FTPRush abandon-ware or what?

Post by username »

Hi,

I'm wondering if I should even bother with FTPRush since it's seems to been abandoned, or at least severely neglected. No IPv6, only supports deprecated EOL SSL versions, no jumboframes/stuck at 1024 buffer size in 2020! FTPRush was really good but these points are really bad and makes me wonder if it has been abandoned.

Thanks for any info!!
unkn0wn20

Re: Is FTPRush abandon-ware or what?

Post by unkn0wn20 »

FTP wrote:Sorry, FTP Rush v2.x does not support OpenSSL v1.1.1.
But we are developing a totally new FTP client currently, it will come out in the near future.
This was posted in february. Don't know what they mean with "near future" and how big the changes will be. Although it would be very nice if they make a linux version of ftprush. But this are all questions nobody of the staff answers :P
username

Re: Is FTPRush abandon-ware or what?

Post by username »

unkn0wn20 wrote:
FTP wrote:Sorry, FTP Rush v2.x does not support OpenSSL v1.1.1.
But we are developing a totally new FTP client currently, it will come out in the near future.
This was posted in february. Don't know what they mean with "near future" and how big the changes will be. Although it would be very nice if they make a linux version of ftprush. But this are all questions nobody of the staff answers :P
Thanks for your reply! If it wasn't already the middle of June that would sound encouraging. *Hopefully* they still are releasing a new and up-to-date ftp client. I agree too, a Linux version would be nice but I'll live with Windows only. Considering how long it has been and the lack of response from staff, I'm not going to hold my breath. Unless proven otherwise, I think it's safe to sadly consider FTPRush abandon-ware. :\