FTP Rush: Column has sort triangle, but not sorted

Here you can submit your bug reports for FTP Rush.
appyface

FTP Rush: Column has sort triangle, but not sorted

Post by appyface »

Using FTP Rush 2.1.5.

Connecting to IBM AIX system. Display of any directory shows triangle symbol as ascending sort on "Name" column heading. But "Name" column is not sorted at all. Clicking "Name" column heading twice does force an ascending sort on the column.

That sort lasts only until another directory is displayed. The new directory is not sorted on "Name" despite the symbol. Returning to the previously (re)sorted directory, again it is not sorted on "Name" column despite the symbol.

Is it possible to ensure the "Name" column is already sorted ascending when the directory is first displayed?

Thank you and regards,
--appyface
FTP
Site Admin

Re: FTP Rush: Column has sort triangle, but not sorted

Post by FTP »

Does it only happen when connecting to your IBM AIX system?
appyface

Re: FTP Rush: Column has sort triangle, but not sorted

Post by appyface »

Sorry for delay in reply, I'm subscribed to this thread but did not receive any notification of your post.

I just downloaded and ran portable version 2.1.8 and problem with sorting still exists.

The only systems I connect to are various flavors of IBM AIX. They all sort incorrectly.

Thank you and regards,
--appyface

EDIT: Apparently I'm not subscribed, even though I do have the option set in my control panel to notify me of all replies to my posts. How to get email notification from this board? Thank you.