OS: Red Hat 8.6
Storage 32GB sda (WFTP install), (60GB sdb - (Data Directory)
When uploading files I get the following message:
This error only occurs when using filezilla or WinSCP. I do not receive any errors when uploading via web GUI.General failure (server should provide error description).
Error code: 4
Error message from server: chmtime failed
Common reasons for the Error code 4 are:
- Renaming a file to a name of already existing file.
- Creating a directory that already exists.
- Moving a remote file to a different filesystem (HDD).
- Uploading a file to a full filesystem (HDD).
- Exceeding a user disk quota.
Note: none of the disks are no near full.