connection limit

Please post here if you have problems in using Wing FTP Server.
oladm

connection limit

Post by oladm »

I am only using the https sessions for uploads/downloads.

How do get an idle timeout if people don't logout?

I have tried using the keep-alive to 3600 seconds but it never logs the person out automatically.
Thanks
FTP
Site Admin

Re: connection limit

Post by FTP »

Yes, Web Client will keep alive automatically, if you really want to disable the auto-keep-alive feature, you may modify the file "webclient/main.html", remove the following line:

_TIMER_KEEPLIVE = setInterval("keeplive()",1000*300);
oladm

Post by oladm »

Yes, but when I tried that it logs out the web user after 10 minutes. I wanted an idle time of 60 minutes.
My question is - what does the TLS session timeout mean? If I have it set at 3600 seconds, I would have thought that the hour mark the user who has not logged out would be automatically. That's not what I'm seeing though.
Thanks
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

OK, TLS session timeout doesn't mean HTTP session timeout, if you want to modify the HTTP session timeout, maybe you can edit the file "lua/SessionModule.lua" at line 17.
oladm

Post by oladm »

In the /lua/SessionModule.lua" at line 17 is already set for local timeout = 600, that looks like it would be for 10 minutes. I changed it to the value of 6000, which should mean 100 minutes. I then unchecked the keep-alive value. I will test this out.
oladm

Post by oladm »

Ok, that didn't work. It kicked my session out after 10 minutes.