windows version can not create or enter a directory named na

Here you can submit your bug reports.

windows version can not create or enter a directory named na

Postby qqqqqqqq » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:11 am

windows version can not create or enter a directory named "通知"。
qqqqqqqq
 
5
 
Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:05 am

Re: windows version can not create or enter a directory name

Postby FTP » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:08 am

OK, I guess you used Windows Explorer as the FTP client, but Windows Explorer is not a professional FTP client, and it does not support UTF-8 encoding very well, then it will cause such issue. Anyway, I suggest you use a pure FTP client software to transfer files, such as FTP Rush, Filezilla...
FTP
Site Admin
 
1739
 
Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 am

Re: windows version can not create or enter a directory name

Postby qqqqqqqq » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:36 pm

FTP wrote:OK, I guess you used Windows Explorer as the FTP client, but Windows Explorer is not a professional FTP client, and it does not support UTF-8 encoding very well, then it will cause such issue. Anyway, I suggest you use a pure FTP client software to transfer files, such as FTP Rush, Filezilla...

Thanks for your reply. I tried, FTP Rush can enter, but some other software, such as cuteftp will not work like that. And using windows command line "ftp" command can not be created correctly.
If I replaced with another ftp server software, such as Serv-U to create a server, said software includes good "ftp" command was working.
qqqqqqqq
 
5
 
Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:05 am

Re: windows version can not create or enter a directory name

Postby FTP » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:23 pm

As I said previously, WingFTP supports UTF-8 encoding only, and most popular FTP client can support UTF-8 encoding, you can use FTP Rush, Filezilla, WinSCP...
FTP
Site Admin
 
1739
 
Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 am

Re: windows version can not create or enter a directory name

Postby qqqqqqqq » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:11 am

FTP wrote:As I said previously, WingFTP supports UTF-8 encoding only, and most popular FTP client can support UTF-8 encoding, you can use FTP Rush, Filezilla, WinSCP...

In fact, I hope that it will increase the automatic identification code function, improve compatibility, support for more FTP client software.
Sometimes we do not necessarily have a dedicated ftp software, specifically to download a relatively trouble, so I hope it can support windows FTP commands, so use more convenient.
qqqqqqqq
 
5
 
Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:05 am

Re: windows version can not create or enter a directory name

Postby FTP » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:42 am

Yes, we will consider to improve it in the future version, but windows FTP command is not recommended because it has some limitations, it does not support FTP passive mode even, then how can you transfer file via internet?
FTP
Site Admin
 
1739
 
Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 am

Re: windows version can not create or enter a directory name

Postby qqqqqqqq » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:22 am

FTP wrote:Yes, we will consider to improve it in the future version, but windows FTP command is not recommended because it has some limitations, it does not support FTP passive mode even, then how can you transfer file via internet?

I was using it in the LAN. If in the Internet, then the way file transfer is relatively more.
I hope that it may implement other ftp server software supports.
As a globally oriented ftp server software, I think it could be better.
I wish it getting better and better.
qqqqqqqq
 
5
 
Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:05 am

Re: windows version can not create or enter a directory name

Postby qqqqqqqq » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:03 am

I used two different ftp software, one of the available, and the other is unavailable.
Different ftp software sends commands encoded in different formats. The problem occurs because it may support Chinese is not very good.

I found your demo server does not exist I said the problem is rather strange.

Chinese display incorrect log is as follows:
[04] Sun, 31 Jan 2016 13:01:35 (0000014) 550 CWD command failed. "??": directory not found.
qqqqqqqq
 
5
 
Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:05 am

Re: windows version can not create or enter a directory name

Postby FTP » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:00 am

Say again, you need to use a professional ftp client supports UTF-8, especially in the Linux system, our demo server is running on Linux OS, you know, Linux OS supports UTF-8 encoding only.
FTP
Site Admin
 
1739
 
Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 am


Return to Bug Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest