Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:58 pm
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:37 am
Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:52 am
after playing around with the v3 i have a few thoughts about what could be better in the client:
1. Theme engine: It would be nice if the whole client would be configurable (linux version). At the moment i can't really read the most of the text in the windows. You can look at this: https://ibb.co/mDCKkK2" rel="nofollow
And in case of a server window i can only read the marked directory
2. Navigation in a directory: If i want to jump to a directory diret (like in v2) and i type the the chars of the direktory name only the first char matches. Like: Directory "ANEWDAY" if i type the a it jumps to the first directory with an "A" and if i type "N" after the a the client jumps to the the first directory with a "N"
Additional bugs i have found:
1. The v3 does not work with ftp symlinks. If i want to use a symlink nothing happens by clicking on the symnlink
2. Direct-FXP does not work with FTP-Server behind a Router / NAT
It would be nice if you could fix / implement this things.
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:25 pm
Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:34 am
thank you very much! It looks good so far and i will try the nat settings the next days...
I have 2 additional suggestions:
1. If you send a raw command to the ftpserver you cant see the response of the server anywhere. This would be nice it this could be implemented.
2. It would be nice to navigate between the server windows via the tab button like the behavior in v2 and v1
Best regards and keep on the development. It looks like it gets to a nice linux version (or new version) of FTPRush
Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:58 am
Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:44 am
unkn0wn20 wrote:Ah i see! Thank you very much for the hint.
Ok then i have 2 things left:
1. The navigation via TAB Button between the windows
2. It would be very nice if you could hardcode the working dir like a normal unix style:
Working dir: /home/$user/.config/FTPRush
Download dir: /home/$user/Downloads
And...keep up the nice work! The v3 is getting better with every update :)
Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:38 am
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:24 am
unkn0wn20 wrote:2. FXP still does not work from a server in the internet to a home server behind a router. I have set up prot forwarding for the ports at the ftp server behind the router. With the v2 i can access the server from outside the network via domain + portforwarding. With v3 i can login...but it can't build a data connection for the transfer.
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:38 am
unkn0wn20 wrote:Hi FTP,
things getting better with every release :)
1. The navigation via TAB Button between the windows >> Works perfect!
2. It would be very nice if you could hardcode the working dir like a normal unix style >> Same here!
But i have two additional things:
1. If you direct navigate to a directory like "BBC.BLUBB.DIR" by pressing bb at the keyboard it works perfect. But if you want to navigate by the "arrow down"-button to the next folder "BBD.BLUBB.DIR", FTPRush jumps up to the first folder in the directory
2. FXP still does not work from a server in the internet to a home server behind a router. I have set up prot forwarding for the ports at the ftp server behind the router. With the v2 i can access the server from outside the network via domain + portforwarding. With v3 i can login...but it can't build a data connection for the transfer.
And a very nice thing would be to set custom FTP Raw Commands :)
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group