glftpd connection problem

Any issues, suggestions, and bug reports about new FTP Rush v3
bugreport

Re: glftpd connection problem

Post by bugreport »

FTP wrote: For the bug 2, please tell us which operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS) and version you are using .
I'm using the latest version (v3.2.0) Windows, but the app version doesn't really matter in this case since this problem happens in all the previous versions aswell.

PS:
As a suggestion, you should decrease the post timing on this forum to avoid sistematic "You cannot make another post so soon after your last." messages,
it's really annoying to forcibly wait and wait and wait (more than 15m to reply to your 3 posts), this will not make anyone happy when trying to communicate to you and help you to fix problems.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

bugreport wrote: As quoted, the exact same FTP Server initially reported on this thread.
Side note, latest v2.10a version.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

I also noticed that Encryption algorithm is never shown on log file:

(FTPRush v2)
Encryption algorithm: TLSv1.2 ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256-128

(FlashFXP)
TLSv1.2 encrypted session using cipher ECDHE-ECDSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305 (256 bits)

(Filezilla)
Shows it at the certificate validation.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

I'm presuming that at this current moment FTPRush v3.2.0 cannot send any RAW commands to the FTP server, can you confirm this? Is there any terminal documentation or will be available soon? Thanks

PS: I confirmed it now and the delay between posting is 10m. :S
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

bugreport wrote:Hi, I see the same issue and others aswell, in general it seems quite buggy but i guess that's what why BETA applies.

1. When connecting an FTP Server (SSL) the following error message shows:

[1][FTP]Command: AUTH TLS
[1][FTP] Response: 234 AUTH TLS successful
[1][FTP] Error: Error Login FTP(IP:PORT) A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.

2. When going to Option => Option => Interface, FTPRush always crashes and forcibly needs to be closed.

3. When using a proxy server it tries to connect (error 1.) to the ftp server but never shows any message mentioning that is using a proxy "via proxy", it only reports it if using a non-existing server address/port.
Please download version 3.2.1, all the bugs you mentioned are fixed. Thanks for your report!
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

You are welcome, thank you also for quick fix:

1. Fixed.

2. Fixed.

3. Fixed.

4. Fixed.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

bugreport wrote:I also noticed that Encryption algorithm is never shown on log file:

(FTPRush v2)
Encryption algorithm: TLSv1.2 ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256-128

(FlashFXP)
TLSv1.2 encrypted session using cipher ECDHE-ECDSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305 (256 bits)

(Filezilla)
Shows it at the certificate validation.
Also fixed but with Encryption cipher/algorithm still missing and "LS" should replace low caps:

[1][FTP]Status: Start Login FTP(IP:PORT) ...

[1][FTP]Status: SSL Certificate Issuer: CN=SITE

[1][FTP]Status: SSL Encryption: Tls1.2

[1][FTP]Status: Login FTP(IP:PORT) Successfully

3. Minor typo:

[1][FTP]Status: Connet via proxy : PROXY
bugreport wrote:I'm presuming that at this current moment FTPRush v3.2.0 cannot send any RAW commands to the FTP server, can you confirm this? Is there any terminal documentation or will be available soon? Thanks

PS: I confirmed it now and the delay between posting is 10m. :S
I've checked and found some terminal documentation on forum already, can you answer about RAW commands?

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last." => Still locked 10m between posts.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

5. Some directory's simply can't be listed, some open fine, others list only after pressing F5(refresh) inside empty dir, others never list no matter what.

It can be related with listing command method which there's no information or can be chosen, ex: stat, list, mlsd, other custom.
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

6. Shift + End doesn´t work to select the entire directory structure (first directory to latest), only Shift + Pagedown works, which can be quite painful if it's big directory structure.

7. Directory's selection can't be done.

8. FXP doesn't work. (too many errors)

No such directory.

Failed to get the EPSV port from: filesize

9. Log window can't identify and make distinction between servers [1] and [2] (FTPRush v2), even the ideal sites tag should be their names ex: [sitename] [sitename]

This were my quick findings...
bugreport

Post by bugreport »

bugreport wrote:
7. Directory's selection can't be done.
Via space key. (to make compare on both remotes)