after playing around with the v3 i have a few thoughts about what could be better in the client:
1. Theme engine: It would be nice if the whole client would be configurable (linux version). At the moment i can't really read the most of the text in the windows. You can look at this: https://ibb.co/mDCKkK2" rel="nofollow
And in case of a server window i can only read the marked directory
2. Navigation in a directory: If i want to jump to a directory diret (like in v2) and i type the the chars of the direktory name only the first char matches. Like: Directory "ANEWDAY" if i type the a it jumps to the first directory with an "A" and if i type "N" after the a the client jumps to the the first directory with a "N"
Additional bugs i have found:
1. The v3 does not work with ftp symlinks. If i want to use a symlink nothing happens by clicking on the symnlink
2. Direct-FXP does not work with FTP-Server behind a Router / NAT
It would be nice if you could fix / implement this things.
thank you very much! It looks good so far and i will try the nat settings the next days...
I have 2 additional suggestions:
1. If you send a raw command to the ftpserver you cant see the response of the server anywhere. This would be nice it this could be implemented.
2. It would be nice to navigate between the server windows via the tab button like the behavior in v2 and v1
Best regards and keep on the development. It looks like it gets to a nice linux version (or new version) of FTPRush
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest